Pesky blemishes and breakouts can ruin one’s day, or week! The fast-drying Acne Clearing Serum immediately eliminates unwanted acne-causing organisms with the powerful strength of Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide and exfoliating Glycolic Acid. Immediately clear cellular debris while reducing sebum levels by up to 70% while safely using twice a day. Formulated as a spot treatment or for use on the entire face.
- Contains the first non-irritating form of benzoyl peroxide
- Combats acne-inducing bacteria and prevents future breakouts
- Clears pores by using ground-breaking acne clearing ingredients
- Targets acne-causing bacteria on the spot
- Clinically proven to reduce sebum levels by up to 70%
- Gently exfoliates to eliminate dead skin cells and boost cellular turnover for a smooth and refined complexion
- Highly effective spot treatment to target and rapidly heal active blemishes
- Mild enough for twice-daily use or as directed by a physician
RECOMMENDED SKIN TYPES
Acne, Combo and Oily
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply over face and neck avoiding eye area. Allow to absorb before applying additional products. Can be used twice daily or as directed by physician.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%
Glycolic Acid 5.0%, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Allantoin, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf Stem Extract, Calendula Offcinalis Flower Extract
Water, Glycolic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Allantoin, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf Stem Extract, Calendula O_cinalis Flower Extract, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide
Decreases excess oil production and provides antibiotic properties that effectively kills acne.
An Alpha Hydroxy Acid that is derived from Sugar Cane effectively removes dead skin cells,
provides a deep cleanse to the pores, and helps reveal radiant and bright skin.
Allantoin, an extract from the root of the comfrey plant, works to help heal the skin and
stimulate the growth of healthy tissue.
An annual herb from Mediterranean origin with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties